Thursday, March 24, 2011

April PROMO Photos

Follow my blog with bloglovin





March...almost over. April, the month of everything I stand for awareness month. Alcohol, Poerty, Animal Cruelty Prevention, Autism, Child Abuse prevention and last but not least of the few...humor month. With all these wonderful causes and awarnesses its also my birthday month. I'll be turning 23, yup almost quarter of a century old. It also havent hit me yet that I finally have my college degree. Now I must put that to use. I've been lazy these past week and need to really get on my grind. So I decided to make promo pics for April, which I'd blog more in April than I've ever done before. So stay tune to everything that is fashion, because thats what I blog about. Be sure to save and upload anywhere these promo pics above. XOXO thanks convict dolls.

No comments: