Thursday, October 7, 2010

Intern By Day

So today I had a meeting with my mentor/ internship advisor. It was really excited to discuss the upcoming events planned for the next editorial shoots that I will be happily apart of. I met with the photographer, but has yet met up with the wonderful stylist I'm hearing great reviews from, but other then a wonderful meeting, I was received free magazines! LOVE IT. I also did an inspirational board...just o show them how creative I can get. But onto fashion news.... my daily look for this occasion was blissful...hummm a look I would could calm tiger...This wonderful top from urban outfitters, jeans by Love Culture and shoes by forever 21....(my favorite) completed my look from head to toe...oh yeah headband forever 21...only $1.50!! can you believe it! Anyway...love the look of the day??? please leave comments...
















No comments: