Sunday, July 18, 2010

Convict Friends (Favorite Bloggers)

HELLO WORLD!


While relaxing via twitter, a few of my love followers asked what blogs I love...well its a lot that I adore like Sea Of Shoes, lookbook, CoCo Perez, The Fashionisto & sister site Fashion Gone Rogue.

But a personal blogger that I'm also close friends with would be the blogger that is so fashionable and ambitious with achieving her goals and leaving her mark in the fashion world would be my good friend Atecia. Atecia has a blog called Pink Jersey Stilettos which is written by Atecia Robinson...a Jamaican New Jersey native studying magazine journalism. Be sure to follow this amazing blogger and fashion trendStar! because you never know what could be in store with her future in the fashion world!


 




{images via Atecia's facebook}

No comments: