Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Carlyne Cerf De Dudzeele... Enough said!

Carlyne Cerf De Dudzeele is the force behind the over-the-top ads and extremely overly accessorized editorials for magazines and look books, but mostly for her talent with Vogue Magazine. If I were to express my creative thought it'll be a mx between Grace Coddington and Carlyne. Two of my huge influences with style, because they're that it stylist/editors icons that paved the way for many today. Excited for her cameo in the HBO's documentary airing December 6 called In Vogue: The Editor’s Eye. I'm hugely excited, anything dealing with lifestyle and fashion, I love it! Oh and if your wondering who is responsible for the iconic first issue under Anna Wintour with the bedazzled sweater and jeans, well thank the stylist of that iconic issue, Carlyne Cerf De Dudzeele.







No comments: