Thursday, September 27, 2012

Balmain Spring 2013


Oliver Rousteing, the 27 year old fresh head designer at Balmain not only had each viewing audience member at the edge of their seat but also viewers like my self saving every look down the runway onto my computer because it was just that amazing. The detail work is like no other but that is what Balmain is all about. That edgy individual who love the art of fashion and the craft as well would actually wear ever piece, I know I would. Influenced by the vibe of Miami but also Cuba, especially the detail work on Cuban architectural tile, and also furniture. With also a mixture of the early-nineties with the menwears influenced  dramatic shoulders and trousers. This was by far my favorite show from Balmain in some time now. Never disappoints. 












No comments: