Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Schiaparelli And Prada: Impossible Conversations Costume Institute Gala

MET GALA!

I've been excited all week to see what star would kill the red carpet arrivals but this year it wasn't enough drama for me but I can personally say Prada and Schiaparelli wasn't too big on drama, but more of class. I was entertained, but sad to not see Nicki Minaj there only because I know how full of drama she would've  had on the red carpet, but due to declining the event she was assigned to entertain at the event but was busy with other things I supposed. Lets get straight into my top 10 best dressed...you probably wont see this coming. 

BEST DRESSED! 

10. Beyonce wearing Givenchy
I personally think she brought the drama at the last hour, because only divas walk alone on the red carpet. But darling the hair was a mess, HATED IT! I would had loved more drama with the hair. But she did look beautiful and it is the Met's Ball. Must bring DRAMA! 


9. Rosie Huntington Whiteley wearing Burberry
I will never forget that pink gown she wore last year that showed plenty of skin, but I love the class and sexiness of this Burberry gown, wearing black was one of the biggest trends at the event. She looked timeless! 



8. Coco Rocha wore a vintage Givenchy 
I must say, drama but damn Givenchy was every where tonight! But supermodel Coco had one of the most talked about outfits that night and to be honest I loved the pink hair. 


7. Heidi Klum weraing the hell out of that Escada gown!
Stunning! 



6. Amber Heard in Zac Posen


TOP 5

5. Camilla Belle a metallic beaded Ralph Lauren
Classic beauty, I must say I might not know much abut her, but that night she had the photographers and also twitter going crazy! With that much buzz she had to make the top 5, plus she looks lovely. 



4. Christina Ricci's pink and black Thakoon dress with a gigantic bow
Adore her so much! Being many favorites last year and also making my top best dressed last year, she brought the drama yet again! Love love love this amazing piece. 




3. Anja Rubik wearing Anthony Vaccarello
I fucking live! I absolutely love Anja, she take risk and I must say showing nothing but skin! I know many men that night was jaw dropping as she passed by. Looking stunning, sexy and classy, but damn all that skin. I loved it. Wish the top was fitted more, but I live! 



2. Rooney Mara in Givenchy
Another Givenchy girl. Rooney is so dark, well she is the star of the Oscar  nominated "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" and ever since then she been serving darkness, and Givenchy is her designer. But I loved this gown, so sexy and dark, but I absolutely loved it! 

BEST DRESSED of the night...

1. Karolina Kurkova in Rachel Zoe 
Karolina Kurkova stood out as the supernova of the night in a dazzling rose gold Rachel Zoe design. The glittering floor length gown featured a flowing hem, high neckline, long sleeves and an open back. She killed the hell out of that RZ gown, and damn Rachel Zoe did the damn thing, adore the design, nothing new but it was for sure amazing and the photographers and fashion bloggers alike will sure go crazy over this gown.  











No comments: