Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ask Men top 99 women of 2012

Askmen.com asked their readers who are their most desirable women for the 2012 new year. Well As I scan through the 99 numbers I find it so old that Megan Fox can in at 96. As a gay man I would love to switch bodies with the sex symbol Megan Fox, but I wonder why so high on the list? I also love the fact that new singer Lana Del Rey made the list at 95, making her more desirable than Megan Fox.


Also making the list at 77 Zoe Kravitz, daughter of Lenny and Lisa Bonet whom I find so inspiring and trendy.
Super model Chanel Iman came in at 72.
Billionaire daughter Tamara Ecclestone came in at 61 whom I starting to love also her sister.


Queen B came in at 39! Awesome! :)

Kat Dennings at 30! I just love her!

Lady Gaga brings in 18! Shocked but I love me some gaga...


Kim Kardashian round out the top ten at number 8! Get it love.


Be sure to check out askmen.com to see who the number one spot was... HERE

No comments: