Friday, December 16, 2011

Andrej Pejic rocks new push-up bra


When I heard a few days ago that androgynous Andrej Pejic landed a women's lingerie campaign I was very excited. I love other males who I can identify with, and Andrej is one of them. I loved the idea, but then I thought maybe this company is doing this for publicity, but either way I couldn't be any more excited for him. If this push up bra is making a natural born man look like he has breast then I'm sure it will bring any women to the conclusion that it can do wonders for them as well.





{Photos Via HERE}
Andrej even took to Twitter to vent out how much he loves the attention, somewhat.

@andrej_pejic Its kind of insane though, the world is at the brink of depression, military conflict and ecological collapse and me in a bra is global news

No comments: