Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Jenn Cranston: Freelance Creative Director & Stylist Consultant

Freelance work is my ultimate dream job, especially being a creative director and a stylist consultant. Jenn Cranston has everything I want, in a job. I was very excited that The Coveteur got a chance to sneak a peek into her world.

{photo via HERE}

Freelance Creative Director and Stylist Consultant Jenn Cranston has been honing her skills for the last sixteen years, after graduating from Ryerson University in Fashion Marketing in 1995. She’s been responsible for consulting with some of Canada’s top retailers in the sectors of Home DĂ©cor, Fashion, and Beauty, and after one look at the June 2010 issue of Canadian House and Home (where Cranston’s Lake Simcoe home was featured) – her aesthetic is absolutely jaw-dropping…and intoxicating. She’s a Marni aficionado, and has a sensible approach when it comes to utilizing accessories and jewelry: “I don’t wear a lot of jewelry, but (Full interview HERE).

I always get asked when I will be down sizing my magazines. Well after seeing Jenn's obsession with inspirational books and magazines, I had to keep mine....especially if your a stylist, you'll need a lot of inspiration...no matter what the context of the book is.



{photos via HERE)

No comments: