Monday, July 25, 2011

Preppy and Young

Stylist Dayenne Bekker goes preppy for this fall. Which fall is my favorite season of all. "Mixing old standards like the wool coat with younger pieces such as a quilted jacket or an eclectic blend of patterns, a wardrobe of labels that includes Fred Perry as well as Bruuns Bazaar comes together with a fun ease." - The Fashionsto I love layers and with fall coming around, "Preppy and Young" inspiration is truly a must for all men. Seeing that I hardly cover menswear, I starting to get the feel menswear is becoming popular! Most who know me understands that my style is a mix of both genders, I could just imagine how far I can go with these pieces.

jacket Hacket, shirt Rockford Mills, bowtie stylist’s own, glasses vintage Playboy and saint pocket square Oger.

jeans Lee, boots Samsøe Φ Samsøe, bowtie stylist’s own, shirt Samsøe Φ Samsøe, cardigan Lee and leather bag Armani.

 turtle neck Hugo, cardigan Red Seal by Replay, jacket Scapa, pants Diesel and gloves Profuomo.

checkered shirt Samsøe Φ Samsøe, waist coat Red Seal by Replay, cardigan Fred Perry, satin tie Oger and pants Scapa.

{more photos via HERE}

No comments: