Friday, June 17, 2011

A Diamond in the Roughage

Robbie Spencer, one of my favorite fashion stylist so you know, styled this editorial back in April. I've never spoke on it on my blog, but I thought why the hell not. I'm so in love with the creativity and uniqueness it brings. I love how overall the editorials come to life! Adore Robbie! My secret stylist crush!







So yes I'm talking and blogging about April editorials, but hey...it was my birthday month and I was busy with other things. I would like to say that I love the couture manner Robbie takes on when doing what he does best. Back in April, he styled Vogue Italia Beauty cover and spread. It was playful and colorful. Which I love from him. When you check out his previous styles it tends to be more on the dark side, but lately its been slowly getting some light. Which I adore most.





Seems to me like Robbie would have a great relationship with Richard Burbridge, the photographer of both spreads and cover. Photos via models.com





No comments: