Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ralph Lauren: The American Idol

RALPH LAUREN: TRUE AMERICAN IDOL

Ralph Lauren was my second job I'd ever worked for. It was always elegant and classic, the visuals that is. But also the presence of the store was true and legendary to the vision Ralph intended everyone to feel. The reason I find Ralph Lauren so inspiring is because he is a self made millionaire who runs a 12 billion dollar brand. Not only, but I also feel the same way Ralph does about fashion. It's not all about fashion, but living. Living in a way one wants and feels comfortable. I was watching Oprah's exclusive interview with Ralph and his family, and it was truly inspiring. It opened up a bigger light on the dreams I invision for myself and my family. I do believe that Ralph Lauren is indeed the true American Idol.

After reviewing Ralph Lauren Fall 2011 RTW collection I absolutly seen the girl behind the clothes. I feel that way about most of his collections. Ralph tells an amazing story in the runways that I think are truly remarkable.

Wonderful detail!

Pure Prefection!

Amazing Beauty!
{Photos via Style.com, I did edit them a bit}

No comments: