MET GALA 2011
10. Beyoncé – Wearing Pucci looking fabulous. It’s just too damn tight. But nether less she looks FIERCE.
9. Sarah Jessica Parker - Wearing high-necked sparkly gown by Alexander McQueen. I loved the classic details of the gown, plus I think the color tone of the gown was perfect for her skin tone.
8. IMAN – Loving this bold statement. Met Gala is the super bowl of fashion! IMAN can to win. Wearing a bronze and gold embroidered long sleeve Stella McCartney jumpsuit.
7. Anna Dello Russo – Wearing an Alexander McQueen suit. I loved everything, even the egg hat. It was different and it was FASHION. I love risk takers, and because she took and risk and most normal folk won’t understand, she makes my list just for that.
6. Emma Roberts – Wearing a Michael Kors gown with the cut out on the side. This was a trend that night with also MK wearing Kerry Washington too. I loved the pure innocence in the gown. I loved the shape and her overall grace.
5. Renee Zellweger – In a lovely Carolina Herrea gown. I loved that when one is on a red carpet and photographers are taking photos from the right and back one must make sure that both sides look amazing, and for that reason alone Renee had a beautiful dress that had a plunging v cut in the back which I personally think was super sexy.
4. Gisele Bundchen – In of course Alexander McQueen. She looked like a stunning modern day American Princess, even though she isn’t American. But I thought this over the top gown by McQueen was so fab on her. Only Gisele can pull this off and look amazing.
3. Eva Mendes – Loving the deep royal blue pleated silk Stella McCartney gown. I LOVE it.