Thursday, April 7, 2011

PIZZA, MOVIES & MAGAZINES (PMM)

It feels like a pizzzzzzzzzzzzzza and movie day...


So I love watching movies. Recently I've been watching futuristic movies, and love the idea of actually living in a world with flying cars. Very AWESOME! I'm feeling very Leeloo right now...loved the fashion in Fifth Element!



I also adore fired chicken....Pizza & Chicken is awesome late night meals. Some people might say .... So not healthy...but who gives a shit. You live once and I'm sure it wont hurt to have a few pieces of chicken and maybe the whole box of pizza. And if it does, oh well I would die happily full and satisfied.



A few other things I adore...


I'm a huge V Magazine fan....

Currently investgating...



Beyonce says hi....yes my fish name is Beyonce...don't hate.

No comments: