Saturday, April 30, 2011

Met Gala 2011 Pre Selections

I'm sure many of you are excited just as much as I am about this year's 2011 Met Gala, and the red carpet ceremony. From Designers to celebrities and models all come out and show support for the Costume Institute Gala in New York to celebrate the fashion industry. Each year has a theme and this year they are celebrating Alexander McQueen whose team also just designed Princess Kate wedding dress. I can't even imagine the eye rising that will be going on this year, because I'm sure many of the guest will be rocking "The Rebel Leader" Alexander McQueen. I also think other designers like Givenchy and Elie Saab might make strong appearances on the red carpet...I would hope so, too much McQueen could be an over kill.

MY FAVORITE PAST GALAS BEST DRESS PICKS & My styling opinions for this year's red carpet.

Stella McCartney
2009, design by Stella McCartney


Stella is great for making pants suits look amazing, I think she should go with this Alexander McQueen Spring 2011 look.


Rihanna
2009, wearing Dolce & Gabbana tuxedo


I think she should go very bold but beautiful! To be honest I don't think RiRi is a McQueen girl, she is a big fan of Elie Saab, so I do think this dress from Elie Saab Spring Couture 2011 collection would be perfect.

BUT...if she do go with McQueen, this would be perfect.


Gisele Bundchen
2008 Design by Versace



She should come to kill the game and snatching wigs and all that ish, I think this Spring 2009 couture gown from McQueen, well not gown but more of a skin tight piece...I do think this will make people notice her!

{Images via Style.com}



No comments: