Saturday, November 27, 2010

Street Style Inspiration

This November has been a really trendy month. I've never before seen so many trends in one month. I seen lace, prints, neon, denim, you name it...we've all seen it. But who still follows trends? I love to start my own, but if not that just wear what I please. Its not about the trend, its about being happy with what your wear...the confidence is beyond amazing when your wearing your favorite pair of boots, are you lovely trench coat. Its about the mood, and what every mood your in would reflect within your style. Lets check out a few street style inspirations from around the globe.


photo via source

Photo via source

Photo via source


photo via source


photo via source


photo via source


photo via source


photo via source


photo via source


photo via source


photo via source


photo via source


photo via source


No comments: