Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kim Kardashian NUDE W magazine cover

As many of my peers and readers know are maybe not know is that I'm obbessed with Kim Kardashian. I think she is one of the smartest women in Hollywood and the entertainment business. I love from the Lynn Hirschberg interview (epic interview) how she first got obbessed with fashion, how she started hustling, and how she made money from ebay. We also share the same taste with reality shows...its just too adorable.

Kim just did a recent spread for W magazine November 2010 issue. Epic Cover...and I love the captions on it aswell. " It's all about me...I mean you...I mean me". Very EPIC! I just adore this magazine. I need to buy this asap!

Love ya Kim!


xoxo
Todd


{photos via models.com}





Lynn Hirschberg interviews Kim Kardashian




No comments: