Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fall 2010 RTW WEEK!

It has been long over due that I haven't covered runway fashion. Runway fashion is a movement that fashion lovers flock to to get an exclusive look at the latest collections for their favorite designers. I have decided to make this week FALL 2010 RTW WEEK. I'll be posting some of my favorite designers with some of my favorite pieces from their recent collection and give my feedback on the whole attire. ENJOY!

Dolce & Gabbana
Inspired: Classic Tailor Jackets
My Personal Opinion: Just wasn't giving me D&G vibe, enjoy the hard workmanship but the lack of fashion that graced the runway killed my flame.
My Favorite Pieces:
Chanel
Inspired: Coco in cold weather
My Personal Opinion: LOVE the fake fur, and love the whole collection. Very tasteful and new to the runway. It was shocking and yet bold. Love the mixture of the fabrics and the model's fierce look.
My Favorite Pieces:

{images via style.com}

No comments: