Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Convict Shoe Shopping!

I'm not a huge shoe fan at all. Which is now becoming a major problem with my wardrobe. By me shopping more than I usually do on clothing, I find it hard completing my outfit because of my shoes. I'm so not the dressy shoe type, but If there were any high heels in my size I would definitely be purchasing them at any cost. And there is, but hard to find, especially the right ones. Well I'm starting to go through a craze for finding the right shoes for me. I do believe that wedges would be a great start. I'm 5'9 and I love my height. The perfect Convict Doll would want to be higher, so I would love to getaway from the flats and more with the inches added. So I wonder and search for the right pair. Well I came across this wonderful site called www.ssense.com that retails more luxury brands, but yet still adorable to look at. Why not splurge on a pair of nice shoes. Check out some of my favorites below.

Buckle Sandals
From Surface To Air
"STRAPPY WEDGE BOOTIES IN BLACK SUEDE. PEEP TOE. CUTOUTS AT STRAPS. MULTI STRAP CLOSURE WITH GUNMETAL BUCKLES. PADDED FOOTBED. APPROX. 3.5" COVERED WEDGE HEEL. LEATHER SOLE. MADE IN PORTUGAL."$288.00






DIANE VON FURSTENBERG

OPAL Wedges


"PLATFORM CRISSCROSS STRAP SANDALS IN BROWN LEATHER. EXPOSED BACK ZIP CLOSURE WITH GOLD TONE PULL. 1" PLATFORM. APPROX. 4.75" PANELED WOOD WEDGE HEEL. RUBBER SOLE. IMPORTED".$295.00







MISS SIXTY
GIUDITTA Wedges

"BLACK LEATHER GLADIATOR STYLE WEDGES WITH TONAL PATENT AND METALLIC BRONZE STRAPS. PEEP TOE. EXPOSED BACK ZIP CLOSURE WITH ENGRAVED LOGO PLAQUE PULL. HIDDEN ELASTIC GUSSETS AT STRAPS. METALLIC FABRIC FOOTBED. APPROX. 4" ANGLED WEDGE HEEL. MADE IN ITALY".$209.00




{images via ssense.com, and can be purchased}

No comments: