Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Convict Trends: Stuart Weitzman Wedges


While browsing various fashion sites I came upon SW. Stuart Weitzman, an iconic fashion god for shoes! Well as many of you know, I'm a huge fan of Givenchy's shoe collection from his Fall 2010 runway RTW show. His all black wedges inspired me to search and find the perfect and affordable pair for myself, yet have found some in the price range, but while searching and saving, I came upon SW, his latest wedges are a must this season for the everyday fashionable women are man :). Surprisingly they have my size! :-)

$316.00 SW Wedges

Looking for the perfect fall boots? Then zip up the sophisticated style of the 'Mytwin' wedge boot.
Vecchio nappa leather upper.
Square toe.
Side zip closure.
Leather lining.
Textured rubber sole.
Made in Spain.
3" heel.

Images and Wedge info [VIA Stuartweitzman.com]

No comments: